- National Professional Qualification in Senior Leadership. Next cohort starting September 2020
- National Professional Qualification in Middle Leadership. Next cohort starting September 2020
- SSAT Lead Practitioner Accreditation – contact us
Improving Classroom Practice
- Havering TeachMeet- Next TM planned for 24th March
- SSAT Lead Practitioners Accreditation
- Python programming essentials for GCSE Computer Science (2 day course) – starting February 2020
- Algorithms in GCSE Computer Science (2 day course) – starting June 2020
Early Career Teachers
- Newly Qualified Teacher Programme
- Havering Teach Meet – Next TM planned for 24th March – TBC
- Python programming essentials for GCSE Computer Science (2 day course) – starting February 2020 – contact us
- Algorithms in GCSE Computer Science (2 day course) – starting June 2020 – contact us
Collaborating with colleagues is an effective way of developing practice across schools. Subject networks operate across the Alliance in Maths, English, MFL, Drama and Science. These networks meet three times a year to share practice, moderate assessments and hear key speakers deliver subject updates. They are driven by the network so can be bespoke to the needs of the group.
PE and MFL hubs coming soon
If you are interested in joining one of our subject networks, please contact us.
If you are an outstanding Head of Department looking to chair a network meeting not currently offered, please get in touch.